Analog Electronic Engineer
Learn more about the analog electronic engineer job: roles, educational background, skills, salary,…
Another possible name of the position is analog electronics design engineer.
Are you looking for a company specializing in electronics design engineering to assist you in your project?
We have design centers in Europe (France), Eastern Europe (Serbia) and a branch in the USA (California, in the Silicon Valley).
Roles and responsibilities
The analog electronic engineer designs integrated circuits, electronic boards or equipment (antennas, sensors …) dealing with analog signals.
On a daily basis, he/she takes part in the following tasks:
- Analysis of the existing electronics,
- Design, follow-up of realization and tests of partial models to validate electronic units and sub-units,
- Technical discussions, sometimes in English, with the various interlocutors of the projects,
- Animation of design and qualification reviews throughout development,
- Design, follow-up and validation of the equipment required for acceptance and qualification tests,
- Validation of performances and participation in the qualification,
- Documentation of the project.
How to become an analog electronic engineer ?
To become an analog electronics engineer, you must have a master degree in electronics, and ideally justify at least a first experience in the field of analog electronics, for example in a design office.
The analog electronics design engineer has many skills and uses specific tools:
- Standard laboratory measuring instruments in analog electronics
- OrCAD schematics entry, DxDesigner/Expedition
- Simulation under OrCAD PSpice
- Modeling under Mathcad
At the start of a career in France, depending on his/her education and the region where he/she works, he/she can claim a salary between € 33K and € 36K.
Then, the salary will vary depending on the level of experience, the types of projects, the level of involvement, the type of company, the region where it is located… many elements are to be taken into account.
Jobs in France
ELSYS Design regularly recruits analog electronics engineers. You can view the offers on our jobs board.
If no offer is online at the time of your consultation, do not hesitate to submit a spontaneous application, it will be systematically taken into consideration.